Friday, April 30, 2010

The on-going house-work

Oh my ..... it's a mess

Thought I'd show some typical examples of what our house looks like- from one VBM to another, or to make a VGM choke on her skinny-caramel-mochachino.... sorry for that!

Our kitchen- this is not an example of mess- it is ALWAYS like this.


Next- is the girls' shared room. As of an hour ago, they no longer share. TTB has upped the ante with all things 'terrible two', and as a result, Miss 4 has demanded she be removed!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hehehe - looks pretty normal to me ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too - my place is a lot like yours. You decorate it with nice furniture and nice nicknacks in the hope it'll look like the "after" of a 60 minute makeover program, then the spawn strew toys/clothes/sanger crusts/texta etc etc etc and it's just not the same LOL.
    And when it's messy, my mood feels messy. And it's messy nearly all the time. Make Mummy CLAZY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking a photo of your kitchen - i feel better now! I still can´t believe how messy I can get it to be, with NO countertop space available!?!

    ReplyDelete