Tuesday, April 27, 2010

ADs and how Aus mental health system sux dead dogs balls

For those of you who know- I am coming off ADs that I have been on for a few years...... Not coping that well, and have about as much support as a free-ballers testicles, so most days are a bit fat struggle.

Its sad that in these modern times, people are so caught up with their mindless yet busy lives that they can no longer 'be there' for others......

It also sux that I have to kill a child [or myself] before the MH system will kick in and go ' she needed help'- NO SHIT SHERLOCK! You keep failing mothers [well, and others, but an awful lot of mothers are suffering] and you never do anything to prevent tragedies [remember mother in Rivervale with 18 month old twins????]

Now, off to write to parliament to see if they give a rats, whats the name of our health minister? Its not stupid Julia- Gulia Gillard is it?

BTW- LSH is not very helpful either. He has turned into a grumpy old man, and doesn't seem to care one iota about anything I say/do/feel..... reminds me, I MUST do a post about the 7 year itch, or have I already done that?? Cos, I'm blurdy itchy right now!!!!

Au Revoir.... I need a coffee, and I wish I smoked right about now.... could do with one of them

1 comment: