Sunday, September 26, 2010

apologies for the long time no see!

Gosh! Time has flown! The department stores are determined to send us insane by arranging all things christmas in the front of store displays, and I have been plodding along. [I would say nicely, but Ill leave that up to you to decide!]

I really should change this blog to 'not so bad mum trying very hard despite suffering mental illnesses, one of which is borderline personality disorder'
I am a newly diagnosee [yes, I like to make up words] and while I am not struggling with the diagnosis [I was when Bi Polar was thrown around], I am struggling with maintaining a certain 'behaviour' on the very lacklustre anti depressants I have been given.

My psychiatrist has me on Cymbalta 60mg, which I dislike as they have done nothing for my depression, and obviously nothing for the BPD. They do, however, cause insomnia and crazy dreams, and are just NOT for me.

Right, poor loyal but neglected followers, I WILL be back! With photos as a sweetener!! My precious angels have been up to a lot in the last six months [birthdays etc]

No comments:

Post a Comment